We help protect you against Covid-19.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria in your home
- Kills existing pathogens in 5 seconds and prevents growth of new ones on surfaces
- 44 organism claims: Kills cold and flu viruses, MRSA and norovirus in 2 minutes or less
- One-step disinfecting
- Eliminates odors
- Sanitizes soft surfaces
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew for up to 7 days
Disinfecting and Sanitizing Services
- After a long period of inactivity, such as several weeks or months away from home
- You’re moving into a property that has been neglected
- You or a family member is getting over a serious illness, such as the flu or COVID-19
- Someone with a contagious illness recently visited your home
Our disinfecting and sanitizing services focus on three key areas:
Bacteria has the potential to grow in many parts of your home, with damp areas – such as the kitchen and bathroom – among the most common. With this service, we pay close attention to these areas, among others, to ensure that any bacteria is eliminated on the spot. Furthermore, we use safe and effective cleaning products, ensuring that we don’t compromise your health while eliminating bacteria. Unlike many homeowners and some cleaning companies, we use clean sponges and cloths for every cleaning. Using an old sponge not only promotes bacteria growth, but it can also spread it.
You can’t see bacteria and viruses, but you know your home might be contaminated. Unfortunately, without the proper knowledge of cleaning techniques, you may not know how to eliminate it to maintain a safer environment.
A big part of our disinfection service revolves around cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces. This includes but is not limited to:
- Window sills
- Vanity tops
- Shower doors
- Light Switches
- Door Knobs
The common cold, flu, and other serious illnesses have greater potential to spread in an unkempt environment that doesn’t receive regular cleanings. Some viruses have the potential to live on surfaces for an extended period of time. For example, the flu virus can live as long as 48 hours on some surfaces, with COVID-19 even longer. Every aspect of our disinfection service is designed to keep you safe and healthy. Upon completion, we’re confident that your home will be 100 percent free of any germs that can cause you harm.